An entrepreneur on a journey of discovery

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

London calling

So last week I had a rant about not getting to enjoy my public holidays because of London based clients who don't always share the same holidays as us South Africans. Well there is an upside, and it's a great upside - trips to London!

I've been invited over to an event in London by one of my UK based clients and that means a few days of R&R with the family over there - lovely. The best part of the trip is that the event I've been invited to is a clients birthday party so it isn't all work. When the invite hit my inbox it made me realise just how important it is to have close client relationships. We have only ever met once and have developed the relationship over the last two years simply by working on projects together 6000 miles apart.

Relationships like this are invaluable in keeping a business strong!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peas on Toast said...

Lucky bugger.

Are you allowed to bring a PA? Or the business partner of your other company? (You know, to help you settle in, carry your luggage....)

PICK ME, PICK ME!!

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home