An entrepreneur on a journey of discovery

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

It's about the Black & White

Many of you would have read that I'm starting a new business with Peas (and another as yet un-named partner). Well we're close to the launch - very close, and hell is it exciting!

The one thing that I am very happy about is that we are taking the time to get our agreements drafted, checked, agreed upon, and signed. It's awesome to go into business with people you know and are friends with, but it's incredibly important to get everything reduced to writing so that you have something to refer to when (I specifically didn't say 'if') you need to clarify a standing on an issue.

So to my partners I say thanks for doing this right - I've never been this excited. And to everyone else I say hold on to your seats - it's going to be a wild wild ride!

1 Comments:

Blogger Peas on Toast said...

It's great working with you too :)

Lock and load baby!

12:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home